Cornmeal - 05-22-2009
Summer Camp late nite
Three Sisters Park
recording type: AUD
shn: yes; book/page: 5/1
quality rating: A
1. ...intro... (1:04)
2. Midnight (9:41)
3. Oh Leah Lee (5:22)
4. Everybody Carries a Heartbreak (4:49)
5. Blue Moon of Kentucky (6:18)
6. Shake a Leg > (4:07)
7. Rollin' in My Sweet Baby's Arms > (7:59)
8. Stir It Up * > (10:48)
9. Brent Black > (11:39)
10. transition jam %# > (11:30)
11. Midnight Moonlight (10:57)
12. ...banter... (1:16)
13. Wish My Baby Would Stay Drunk and Horny > (6:42)
14. Whiskey Bar @ (5:16)
15. How Mountain Girls Can Love (5:18)
16. ...banter... (1:11)
17. Will the Circle Be Unbroken (7:01)
* with Al, Chuck, Rob, and Jim of moe., transitioning from Cornmeal halfway through the song.
% transition back into Cornmeal.
# with Allie Kral on fiddle.
@ the Doors classic.
source: Schoeps CCM4V'S(din)>Lunatec V2>Benchmark AD2K>Sound Devices 722 (24/48)
location: FOB/DFC/KFC/ZFC/AARP 20' From Stage, 7' High
transfer: Sound Devices 722>Sound Forge 9.0>CD Wave>flac(16)
recorded by: Z-Man
taper notes: The sound was a tad distorted. I had Tim and Dan of the Ragbirds, along with Mike D. of Greensky Bluegrass and Kiley in my entourage. They were intent on being my posse up front in the trenches. There was only about 20' in front of the stage before you go down the hill. We set up camp and were joined by Jesse and Jenn. It was a real fight keeping our camp together as everyone waa rowdy and many of the folks drunk and spun. The mics were hit a few times, but we maintained. One bad thing, I ran my AD2K for 13 hours, and it finally crapped out during the Cornmeal set. I lost about 90 seconds before Waiting for The Punchline. Sorry folks. Still a very good listen!
back to the cd list