Erik Deutsch Band - 01-28-2012
Erik Deutsch Band
recording type: MATRIX
shn: yes; book/page: 5/48
quality rating: A
1. Getting Nasty (Ike Turner) # (4:03)
2. Tiny Lion (5:49)
3. Jump Into the Fire (Harry Nillson) @ (5:32)
4. Lover's Eyes (6:06)
5. Do I Move You (Nina Simone) * (5:49)
6. You Can Never Hold Back Spring (Tom Waits) * (4:48)
7. Don't Let it Bring You Down (Neil Young) > (6:48)
8. Funky Mule (Ike Turner) (5:53)
9. Fanny Mae (Buster Brown) *% (5:15)
features selected tracks from the 1/28/2012 early and late shows (see note below).
The Band: Erik Duetsch - piano, keyboards Jeff Hill - bass Tony Mason - drums Jon Gray - trumpet Glenn Taylor - pedal steel
# first 2 tracks are from the "early" show.
@ the rest of the tracks are from the "late" show.
* with Ayo Awisoka on vocals.
% with Paris Hayes and Jon Stewart.
source: [DPA 4027(ORTF/Stage lip)->V2->Mytek 192 + SBD(mono)]->Busman DR-680(24/96)->UV22HR(16/44.1)->CDWave->FLAC
recorded by: Scott Schneider
taper notes: The complete early and late shows from 1/28/2012 will not be circulated but I am including the tracks that were not repeated on 1/29. There were issues with the SBD feed on 1/28 and I modified my recording technique for the 1/29 show to more accurately represent the sound of the band.
back to the cd list