Fiya Powa - 05-01-2014
One Eyed Jacks
New Orleans, LA
recording type: MATRIX
shn: yes; book/page: 6/38
quality rating: A
1. Pass the Peas > (15:34)
2. Pass the Peas con't (2:29)
3. jam # (14:11)
4. I'm a Grown Man > Let Me Have It All > Fever > When the Saints Go Marching In (23:01)
5. Action Speaks Louder Than Words (14:57)
6. New Mastersounds tune * (10:29)
7. Tommy the Cat $ (14:03)
8. Stealin' % (10:10)
9. Hook and Sling > (10:12)
10. jam (6:57)
11. ...crowd noise... (2:12)
12. ...banter... (0:49)
13. Slippin Into Darkness (8:13)
late night set, second annual Fiya Powa! presented by Fiyawerx Productions.
The Band: Stanton Moore (Galactic) - drums Ivan Neville (Dumpstaphunk) - keyboards, vocals Tony Hall (Dumpstaphunk) - bass Roosevelt Collier (The Lee Boys) - steel guitar Eddie Roberts (New Mastersounds) - guitar Fred Wesley (James Brown band) - trombone Sam Kininger (Lettuce) - sax Rahzel (The Roots) - human beatbox / MC
# Rahzel enters.
* with Robert Walter on keyboards.
$ with Eric McFadden on guitar and Norwood Fisher on bass.
% with Mayteana Morales - vocals
source: SBD + Schoeps mk41v > cmc6 > kc5 > UNL2 > DR680 > ? > FLAC
recorded by: Steve S. firstname.lastname@example.org
back to the cd list