JamCruise JamRoom - 01-07-2008
Beverly Hills Bar
recording type: MATRIX
shn: yes; book/page: 4/53
quality rating: A
1. Sneakin' Sally Through the Alley * (7:42)
2. Right Place Wrong Time (5:24)
3. Get Outside (6:58)
4. Mystery Train (9:53)
5. Big Boss Man (5:32)
6. jam (14:48)
7. jam (9:20)
8. jam (6:27)
9. Kimock tuning-up (8:06)
10. Kimock solo jam # (23:05)
11. jam (13:35)
12. jam > (15:13)
13. jam > In Time $ (24:22)
14. Stay > (12:20)
15. Grandma's Hands > (9:20)
16. Hercules > Baby What You Want Me To Do (17:21)
17. Sex Machine @ > Rollercoaster of Love (17:50)
18. We Want the Funk (19:29)
19. jam (hints at Milestones and So What) (21:37)
20. jam ^ > (11:09)
21. jam > (16:21)
22. jam (21:38)
* this nite starts out with Grace Potter leading the way on the first 4 tracks, with most of the Nocturnals as the band; "Get Outside" is an old Robert Palmer tune.
# the big Kimock solo jam!!! includes some La Petite Groove hints in the first 3-4 minutes; he holds down the jamroom for most of the night.
$ Jans Ingber joins, Garrett Sayres may've picked up the bass at about this time.
@ Grant Green Jr joins, others onstage at this time probably Krazno, Kimock, and Col. Bruce, along with Garrett.
^ the Karl Denson fusion madness starts here, Karl played piano for awhile as his sax mic had troubles, Dominic Lalli contributed sax as well.
source: SBD (Custom Recording Mix By Charlie Miller) + (Stage) Schoeps CMC6/MK4 -> Sound Devices 744T (24bit/48k) > Samplitude Professional v10.01 -> FLAC/16 (4 Discs Audio / 2 Discs FLAC)
Recorded and Mixed By Charlie Miller (firstname.lastname@example.org)
The Band: Grace Potter (Nocturnals) - vocals Sharon Jones - vocals Steve Kimock - guitar Jans Ingber (Motet) - vocals Garrett Sayres (Motet) - bass Jeff Coffin - sax Robert Walter - piano, keyboards Grant Green Jr - vocals Karl Denson - sax, piano Dominic Lalli (Motet) - sax many others...
back to the cd list