JamCruise SuperJam - 01-13-2012
recording type: AUD
shn: yes; book/page: 5/54
quality rating: A
1. ...intro... (2:40)
2. Let's Jam (Tony Hall) (7:24)
3. Can't Get Enough (of That Funky Stuff) (Kool & the Gang) (4:36)
4. Fopp (Ohio Players) (5:37)
5. Born to Wander (Rare Earth) %$# (5:25)
6. Water (Graham Central Station) %$#@ (7:55)
7. Quitters Never Win (Dr. John) $!* (4:45)
8. Welcome to New Orleans (Zigaboo Modeliste) %! (5:57)
9. Yearnin Learnin (Earth Wind & Fire) $= (8:19)
10. Color Blind (Maze) (7:21)
11. Give the People What They Want (O'Jays) $ (6:22)
12. Mind on the Matter (Harry Connick Jr) + (11:46)
13. Fencewalk (Mandrill) $& (6:23)
14. Shining Star (Earth Wind & Fire) $~ (6:49)
15. I Want to Take You Higher (Sly & Family Stone) $~ (6:08)
16. ...outro... (1:15)
Tony Hall (Dumpstaphunk) was the host for this year's SuperJam
The Band: Tony Hall - bass, vocals Nick Daniels - bass, vocals, tamborine Eric Krasno - guitar Adam Deitch - drums Neal Evans - keys Big Sam - trombone Chris Littlefield - trombone Trombone Shorty - trombone Karl Denson - tenor sax, flute Skerik - tenor sax Ryan Zoidis - tenor sax Jessica Lurie - tenor sax
% with Stanton Moore on drums.
$ with Ivan Neville on keys, vocals.
# with Rob Mercurio on bass.
@ with Brint Anderson on guitar.
! with George Porter Jr on bass, vocals.
* with John Staten on drums.
+ with the Dirty Dozen Brass Band horns.
& with Roosevelt Collier on pedal steel guitar.
= with Adam Smirnoff on guitar.
~ with Ian Neville on guitar.
source: Schoeps mk4 (DIN, FOB/DFC 15' from stage) > Sound Devices 744T > WAV (@24/96); WAV > SoundForge Pro 10.0c (normalize; 96->44.1 resample with iZotope 64-Bit SRC at higher than "Highest Quality" setting w/anti-alias filter; 24->16 bit dither using iZotope MBIT+ Dither with Ultra noise shaping, High dither settings) > CDWav > FLAC
recorded by: Eric McRoberts
back to the cd list