Lymbyc Systym - 02-12-2005
the Lazy K Bar and Ranch
[disc 1] (40:19)
recording type: AUD
shn: yes; book/page: 4/11
quality rating: A
1. ? > (7:25)
2. ? (6:55)
3. new song (no name yet) (5:14)
4. ? * (8:53)
5. ? (11:51)
[disc 2] (47:41)
1. Very Chinese (In Spanish) (13:07)
2. ? > ? (18:03)
3. ? (16:29)
* with some rapper dudes, formerly Phonotech?, now called Upward Movements, from Flagstaff.
the First Annual Jam and Gem Festival.
note: There were PA problems through out the set
taper: Brian Hormann transferer: Brian Hormann
location: Position/Distance from stacks/Stand Height
source: KA200N/(Actives)/MBHO603a (ORTF on stand 27'/7') > Apogee Mini-Me > DA-P1(@48)
conversion: Sony PCM-R300 > Echo Mia > Sound Forge 7.0(Fades, Resampling) > CDWav(Tracking) > Flac Frontend(Flac16)
The following mastering items were performed with Sound Forge 7.0:
1. Resampling(48 to 44.1 with Anti-Alias and Interpolation accuracy set to 4 (high)
2. Fades at beginning and end of set.
3. Any broadcast anomolies (pops, etc.) cleaned up.
The resulting wav file was split using CDWave.
back to the cd list