Phish - 04-13-1992
After the Gold Rush
recording type: SBD
shn: yes; book/page: 0/0
quality rating: A
1. Golgi Apparatus (4:43)
2. Uncle Pen (4:26)
3. Stash (9:37)
4. The Lizards (10:16)
5. The Landlady > (3:21)
6. NICU (5:51)
7. Fee > (5:27)
8. All Things Reconsidered (3:10)
9. Foam (8:34)
10. Take the 'A' Train > (5:06)
11. David Bowie # (13:36)
12. Llama (5:09)
13. Fluffhead > (14:23)
14. Sparkle > (4:04)
15. Mike's Song > (2:41)
16. jam > I Am Hydrogen > (7:33)
17. Weekapaug Groove (6:06)
18. Magilla > (3:53)
19. Ya Mar (7:19)
20. The Squirming Coil (9:37)
21. Cold as Ice > Love You > Cold as Ice (6:59)
22. Possum * (11:33)
23. Fire (4:59)
# with Simpsons, Oom Pa Pa, and Random Laugh signals in intro.
* with Aw Fuck! and Random Note signals.
% without microphones.
David Bowie featured teases of the old AC/DC Bag intro and 'A' Train, and Simpsons, Oom Pa Pa, and Random Laugh signals in the intro. Smells Like Teen Spirit was teased before Llama and again during the Mike's Song jam. Possum included Aw Fuck! and Random Note signals, Good Times Bad Times teases from Mike, and a Follow the Yellow Brick Road tease from Trey. Memories was performed without microphones.
source: SBD > Sony D6c
transfer: (1) Analog Master > Cass/1 > Pioneer CT-W606DR > ESS Allegro > Cool Edit Pro v1.01 > CD by Ryan NeRoy
transfer: (2) CD > EAC > shntool > Sound Forge 7.0 > CDWave > flac16 by Daniel Shay
- a 1.42 second dropout was removed at 2:42 of d2t06 (Weekapaug)
- levels lower and signal becomes slightly muffled at the 02:30 point of d2t08 (Ya Mar) and continue for the duration of the show...it sounds as if an AUD patch was done here
- Memories was not present on the source discs, most likely performed acoustically and therefore not picked up by the SBD feed
this show at the mockingbird foundations new phish archive!
this show at phish.net - the helping friendly book
back to the cd list